Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Hollywood 2008

Hollywood was also fun. We wandered down Hollywood Boulevard and saw many celebrity impersonators. Most were very nice. Elmo was dirty and rude. No one asked for tips and Elmo was demanding one. He followed us down the street and kept trying to get the kids to take their picture with him.
There was a few street performers, mostly musical performers. The one in the picture was painted silver and pretended to be a robot. He was very good at what he did.
We also took a short trip to La Brea Tar Pits. The kids all thought it was great. We checked out a few souvenir shops and got the kids license plates to add to our own!



No comments: