Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sea World 2008



Along with our trip to Hollywood, we did a two day visit to Sea World. We love that place. We rode Journey to Atlantis and Shipwreck Rapids. We saw all the shows. Shamu Rocks, Believe, Pets Rule, both dolphin shows, etc. We saw alot of the exhibits and did alot of interactions where allowed. We touched manarays, starfish and dolphins. It was Christopher and Amber's first trip to Sea World. They enjoyed everything also. They were not too keen on the shows where we were splashed or the rides after they got wet.
It was fun to see the younger kids interact with the older kids. Rebecca and ReAnna acted liked great big sisters. We took alot of pictures and made a bunch of great memories.

No comments: