Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Friday, July 25, 2008

My Favorite People!!

My favorite people in the entire world is the Carter Family of Clayton. I babysat for Lauren and Leah when they were babies. Unfortunately I never got to really know Andrew and Ashley, but I did get to know them some on Monday.
We went to visit them this past Monday and they are all grown up!! Lauren is 22 and Leah is 20, both beautiful young ladies. Though it is hard to see them as anything but the little girls I use to watch! They are great young ladies. Caring, sweet, smart and talented. Just all around great women!
Andrew and Ashley are very much the same as their older siblings! Very sweet, friendly and smart also!! Andrew and Ashley are going to break hearts just like Lauren and Leah. Great personalities. I hope to get to know them better, now that we plan on visiting more often!! Once in 13 years is not going to cut it anymore!!
Mr and Mrs Carter, I just can not call them by their first names, are the best parents I have ever known. Their parenting is something I strive to copy as best as I can. They are the perfect example of a loving family.
Pretty much everyone from my era, grew up watching the Brady Bunch and probably wanted to have a fmaily like that. I wanted my family to be the Carter's. They are a very loving and terrific family. I use to hope and pray that my parents would be like them. I know now that God gives us what he knows we can handle, to prepare us for the rest of our lives and I am very thankful for that.
The Carter's always have been and always will be my favorite people in the entire world!!

No comments: