Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Jelly Belly Factory


The Jelly Belly Factory was great. We went Monday and did the tour also. It was really fun to see how they make the jelly bellys. They are really scientific about their flavors.
They gave us a nice size bag as a thank you for doing their tour. While we were looking for souvenirs for my Sunday School class, we ran into the grossest flavored jelly bellys ever. There was vomit and boogers. Gross!! How in the world did they get that flacor correct? I would hate to be the taste tester for that one! Blech Blech!!
All in all we had a blast learning how they make the beans, how they sort them, flavor them and build them up! It was a very educational tour and visit!!

No comments: