Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

New member of the family!!

We finally got the call!! At 4pm today we got a call offering us a little boy 6 and a little girl 5. They were being driven down from Sacramento and needed a home ASAP!! We said yes and picked them up an hour and a half later!!

Christopher is 6, turning 7 in September. Amber just turned 5 in February!! They are very cute and very energetic. Lots of energy. They already call us Mom and Dad. I do not know if I am happy or sad about that. Sad, because they have been in so many homes or Happy that they have accepted us easily.

Rebecca and ReAnna are very excited to have a little brother and sister. They want to do everything for them, but I am sure that excitement will wear off quickly.

No comments: