Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Friday, July 25, 2008

San Francisco


San Francisco was alot of fun. We stayed on a sailboat at the Pier 39 Harbor. It was windy and I needed to take Dranamine to keep from vomiting. The little kids were excited to get on the boat, until they saw that it was in the ocean. It was funny because I did not know what they were expecting. The older ones were troopers, even trapped in that small space with seven people. I kept expecting the boat to sink or flip over. I was better when I was on top and could see what was going on.
Pier 39 was busy but not too too bad. There was alot of people around, but we managed to get around them. We saw some street performers, but they were not that good. Pretty amatuerish. We went to China Town for the first time and it was great. Every store owner tried to make a deal with me over knock off Gucci purses. They wanted $90 for a phony Gucci purse!! We got each of the kids a San Francisco shirt for $1.88 in China Town. I was hoping for some authentic chinese food, but we were worried Christopher and Amber would not eat it, so we went to Mickie Dee's.
We drove across the Golden Gate Bridge and the Bay Bridge. The views were great, but a little too high for my liking. We took a bunch of pictures and I will post those here and on shutter fly.

1 comment:

The Gage Cage said...

Blogging is such a great way to keep in touch with eachother! You guys are so adventurous! It seems like you're always going someplace cool.=)