Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

First Adjustment

Today at 4 I go into the doctor for my first lapband adjustment. I am not sure of how they make the decision of how small to make it, but I will after the appointment. Dr Higa and his staff explain everything before they do anything. So I will loss weight and become more knowledgable about the procedure. My feelings are hard to understand. Not sure if I am anxious or nervous or scared. I want it to be done, I want it to be over. What feeling is that?

I am hoping to be able to loss about 25 more pounds before I decide if I am going to go to Kim's Bountiful Babes party. The weather also plays a part in that decision also, not just weight loss. ANd the most obvious, Gas Prices!! Plus I do not want to go and get sick from the heat and/or overeating. So I need to be carefull. I really want to go and see my friends, whom I have not seen since May of last year.

Wow that has been a long time. Maybe I will just throw caution to the wind and go. Well I will write more after my appointment tonight!!

No comments: