On Wednesday the 9th of July, I had my first adjustment on my lapband. They only put in 1cc of fluid, but after I eat a little of one thrid of a cup of soup, I feel like I ate a huge Thanksgiving dinner. I was so stuffed for hours!!
The Physician's Assistance, Nancy, did the adjusting. She is very nice and very good. She talks to you and tells you a story, so that you are not thinking about the very long needle she is sticking in your body. It hurts only when the needle goes in and the alcohol hurts when it comes out.
I ate a Campbell's Soup in Hand yesterday and it took me from 715 to 10 am to finish the entire thing. You know how small those are!! I have already lost 2 more pounds!! It is great.
I exercise every night and it seems to be helping with the skin. Plus I am getting toned slowly, but at least it is working!! I will write more about that next Wednesday and see how much I have lost by then!! I am hoping for ten, so please cross your fingers!!
No comments:
Post a Comment