Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Christopher's 7th Birthday

getting ready to throw the football.
laughing at something.
using the swingset.watching presents being opened.
Rebecca said something funny, I think!
Steering the swingset!
Waiting for the ball to get thrown.
Jumping off the swing!

Today is Christopher's 7th birthday and party. I have never had a boy party, so all the noise and rough housing was a bit new for me!! There were seven boys and three girls. The girls playedon the swing set, but most of the boys played football. He had a blast and so did everyone else. It was a make your own pizza party. What kid does not love pizza, plus to make it yourself? BONUS!! Christopher got money (where were the money gift givers when I was a kid?) and a lot of total boy toys!!! Cars, water ballons, Batman, Spiderman, etc. It was noisy and crazy for two hours!!

No comments: