ReAnna turns 12 today, but we had her party yesterday. She had so much fun and was very happy to have people come to share it with her!! She had a total of 9 guest only one from school only the rest were all from church!! She got a lot of great stuff!! It is so hard to believe she is 12. in junior high and on color guard!!! They grow up so fast!!!
Take your time!
Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!
Friday, September 12, 2008
ReAnna's 12th Birthday Party
ReAnna turns 12 today, but we had her party yesterday. She had so much fun and was very happy to have people come to share it with her!! She had a total of 9 guest only one from school only the rest were all from church!! She got a lot of great stuff!! It is so hard to believe she is 12. in junior high and on color guard!!! They grow up so fast!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like such a great party. I LOVE the theme. Happy Birthday ReAnna! Have fun in young womens!
Post a Comment