This Sunday will be Rebecca's last as a beehive. Next Sunday is her fourteenth birthday and she moves on to Mia Maid. She is pretty excited about that and can hardly wait. She is having her birthday party next Saturday and is having a chocolate theme. We are looking for a chocolate fountain and hopefully will find one in time.
I won tickets to go see the So You Think You Can Dance tour and she is mad because she thinks she has to stay home with the babysitter so me and her dad can go. Little does she know I am taking her! Plus I have a $100 gift card to Estancia Day spa and I am going to get her hair highlighted! She has no clue! It will be great!!
It is hard to believe that I have one in high school, on in junior high, one in 1st grade and a kindergarterner! Crazy! They all grow so fast!!!
The next birthday is Richard's and I have no idea what to do!! He will be 43 and he is too good at guessing surprises!! So none of that!!
Anybody want to buy some See's for their kids/grandkids for a Halloween treat? Call me!!
2 comments:
How SPOILED! She is going to LOVE that!
Hopefully Rebecca doesn't read your blog!! I am so surprised how time flew. She was such a sweet beehive and I thought she just came into the program- time sure does fly. She'll love the concert!
Post a Comment