Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Monday, September 8, 2008

ReAnna

It is so hard to believe that ReAnna will be going into Young Women's this next Sunday. She will be 12, Friday!! It is so hard to see her this grown up!! I still think of her and Rebecca as my little babies. I found some pictures of them when they were very young and I was sad. In four short years Rebecca will be graduating from high school and ReAnna will be a sophmore in high school!! It is so amazing how fast they grow once they enter school!!
She had her interview with the Bishop and only has to talk to the YW President to get her Faith in God award. In our ward, she will be the first girl going into YW who earned their Faith in God award. It seems that the Activity Days in our ward, does not meet on a normal schedule. They meet off and on throughout the year. I am very happy that she will be getting her award.
Her birthday party is this Thursday night. She is such the girl with the Chocolate theme!! She is as much of a chocoholic as her dad is!! Crazy!! Plus they will be watching Charlie and The Chocolate Factory!! On her real birthday, we will al be doing the set up for Raelyn's wedding at the Stake Center. I am doing wedding/event planning on the side as a business, because I LOVE PLANNING WEDDINGS AND EVENTS!!! I finally found my talent!! Yeah!
Well back to ReAnna!! She is going to her first try outs today for Junior High Color Guard. She is very nervous, and really wants to do good so she can make the team. She wants so much to be just like Rebecca. When she was at a YW program where they introduced the future Beehives, she said the person that she looks up to the most is Rebecca.
I have all my fingers crossed, so if the spelling on this blog is horrible you know why!! Plus I am praying and sending her good thoughts and I keep telling her she can do it. I know she can do it. She is a very special person and only a few people can see it. Whoever reads this blog today, please send good, positive thoughts her way right around 245. Thank you!!

No comments: