Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Friday, September 26, 2008

Tioga Middle School

I am sure most everyone has heard about the Tioga Middle School fiasco! What is wrong with those teachers? I sure do not my children to know 20 something profane words. Is that what the world is coming too? It use to be that your kids went to school and learned bad language and habits from other students. Now the teachers are teaching this to the students.
And it came as a total shocker to the parents. You would think that they would have sent a notice home prior to the release of this information. They do it for sex ed and even for PG movies. No one thought about that. As a mother, I am so mad. We try so hard to teach our children what is right and discourage what they learn on the playground. Now they are learning it in the classroom!! How do you prepare your kids for that!?!?!?

No comments: