Ok here I am the Fundraiser Co Chair for Rebecca's band and color guard and I am having trouble selling stuff for her. This is crazy!! I have sold 3 Entertainment books and I wanted to sell at least 5 and now I only sold 6 things of cookies!! What is this? I think it is a conspiracy with all the schools selling the same stuff at the same time!! Everyone in my office is selling the books and the cookie dough!! Totally insane!! I still have the rest of the week for the books and until the 22nd for the cookie dough. Maybe I will get some doctor who wants to buy enough books for his entire staff for christmas gifts or some room mother who will need a ton of cookie dough for parties in December. You never know! It could happen, but I may see a pig fly before that happens!! Hee Hee!!
:)
1 comment:
If you are ever out near our way, I'll buy an Entertainment book!
Post a Comment