Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Monday, September 22, 2008

Primary Program

This Sunday was our ward's primary program. It went great and the kids did fabulous!! Amber knew her line and almost yelled into the microphone. Christopher was shy but he did his line! ReAnna had a talk again and did great also. In Peachwood Ward, all the primary children and the primary teachers sit on the stand the entire sacrament meeting. So passing the sacrament was interesting!! Trying to get the boys to be quiet, and pay attention was crazy!
Our good friend, David Baker, who is still in San Diego and doing GREAT, asked us to take his son to church with us. So his mother dropped little David off about 12:30. I am happy we can help David make sure that little David can go to church. Little David's grandmother is not a member, so she does not go to our church. Plus little David loves coming over to our house and hanging out with us and all the kids. WE have a boy now so he really likes it now. David said he told his mom that we can come get little David whenever we want, so he can come over and not be stuck at home. I am so proud that big David is sticking it out in San Diego and doing great!! He needs this and so does little David, I wish he could have taken him with him, but I do understand. Single parenting is hard. I miss the little guy. I love little David. Plus I like Little David hugs!! He use to only reach my leg, so hugs use to almost knock me over!!

No comments: