Last Saturday was Raelyn Gowallis' bridal shower. We played a few games and had alot of fun. Our first game was an ice breaker. Everyone was to say their name, tell three things about themselves with one being a lie and the other guests had to guess the lie. It was pretty fun to do, we all laughed alot. Rebecca told a big whopper of a lie, that had everyone laughing like crazy. Plus her and my banter back and forth had people laughing too. She told everyone she was a member of the BHS Color Guard team and that she took my car while I was sleeping and crashed it all up. She could not go on after that she was laughing so hard. When she was told that she needed one more thing, she said she killed a man with this thumb. Then Shari Gilbert's mom said "was that when you crashed the car?" We were all busting up!! When it got to my turn, Rebecca flubbed and told me, on my lie, that I was wrong I have six kids. I had to tell her thanks for telling everyone which was the lie. Sometimes she can be so blonde!!
We moved on to a scramble game and that one was fun. We had to add time because no one could figure enough out to have a clear winner. I guess I can scramble words pretty good. Sheila Maskovich was very funny when she said she could only do 2 words. The winner was one of Raelyn's Aunts.
We moved on to gifts and Raelyn got alot of good stuff!! Her bathroom, bedroom and kitchen are all color coordinated with her wedding colors. We all kept teasing her about that!! She got a very beautiful wedding album. It is beautiful!!
Then we did eating and everyone started to leave. I think it went well and we had alot of fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment