Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Friday, September 12, 2008

Going Bonkers!!

I am so tired!! I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off!! This is one busy week!! We did Christopher's birthday party on Wednesday, ReAnna's yesterday, tonight is Raelyn's wedding set up and rehearsal and tomorrow is her actual wedding!! Plus I had to sneak in a band booster's meeting!!
I was up until 1115 last night tying ribbon on to the wedding favors!! Plus making more pew bowes!! I hope I have enough, but I am bringing everything with me so in case I do need more!! I am pretty sure we will have enough.
There is lots to do tonight and I am sure we will get it done before the actual rehearsal at 7. Most of it will be arranging the table locations and table decoration set up! Then running fishing line so we can have ivy everywhere! That is the hard part!! Everything is pretty easy, just time consuming.
Saturday night I am going to bed early!! Either that or I am going to hide in the "Harry Potter" closet and hope no one finds me until Sunday!!!

1 comment:

The Gage Cage said...

The wedding turned out beautifully! I know you and Richard worked hard and helped a lot! They are lucky to have good friends like you! WELL DONE....now go to sleep.