As you know I am the Buchanan High Band & Color Guard Booster Steering Committee Fundraising Co Chair. So of course I am fundraising for Rebecca's color guard and band accounts. So far she owes $732, but there are still more fees that will apply here in a little bit. The fundraising, I have done so far, I have raised $142.50. And the old booster board finally transfered over her $196.62 from the SHARES cards and the fireworks booth. So her uniform and shoes are paid for and she only has $382 left to pay on her band account. But as soon as that is paid, something else will pop up.
Poor ReAnna's color guard team does not have enough members to do fundraising, so $250 has to come out of my pocket!! This is crazy!!
I do not remember high school being this expensive!! But I never did much in high school, my parents always complained they were broke. I found out later that, my parents made $80 to 100,000 a year, but were too cheap to pay for the stuff I needed for school.
Back to Rebecca. So I am work hustling all these fundraisers around and feel bad because I can not afford to buy anything from their kids! It is insane!! I just need to win the lotto!! Can you win without playing? Maybe I have a long lost relative that will leave me a small fortune here pretty soon!!
No comments:
Post a Comment