Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Pictures of the kids in the Backyard!!

Rebecca showing off her mad color guard skills.
ReAnna trying to show me what she learned on Monday night try outs.

Christopher kicking it like Beckham!!
Pretending this is a volleyball!
Right after he jumped off the rock climbing wall!!
Ahh!! She caught me taking a picture!!

Spinning the flag above her head.
Amber trying to be like Beckham!
Future Tony Hawk in my house!!
And then he becomes a monkey!!



2 comments:

Grandma Honey said...

I just saw the comment you left on my blog...thank you! Actually I have been reading your blog for some time now. You do a really good job. I like how you just express what you are feeling at the time. I enjoy the pictures too.

The Gage Cage said...

Those are some fun pictures of your kids!

I am not positive if we will be going to the wedding this weekend or not. I need to figure out the babysitting situation........and Paul has been gone MOST of the time. He hasn't been home for a Saturday in the last 6 weeks....and he'll be the next Saturday as well. I really want to go an support the Gilberts but I want to have SOME family time too. To make my answer short...We don't know yet.