Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Weight Loss

Me eight weeks ago!
me four weeks ago

Me yesterday


Last night I was extremely bored, so I started playing with the camera. I was so happy when the pictures made me NOT look like my mother!!! It has taken 35 years and I finally no longer look like my mother!! Plus I look totally different from my twin!! YEAH!! Plus I can see my 45 pounds weight loss in my face now in pictures. Before I would take a picture and this massive extra chin would be staring at me from under my first chin!! I always hated getting professional pictures done because they always make you look down. Ok Mr. Walmart Picture Man, if I look down I will look like I gained 40 pounds in my face in the last ten minutes. I hate that. I sit at home in front of the mirror and work on my smile and my head position and then you get there and they mess it all up!! Who trains these people? Wait I did say Mr Walmart Picture Man? That explains it. No not really Sears does the same thing to me.
Ok so I am a nut! I never said I was sane!! I guess I forgot to pass out that disclosure. I am ready for Work ID pictures now! Where is that camera?!?!?

3 comments:

The Gage Cage said...

That is a lot of weight loss. Way to go!!!

T said...

This is a great pic of you. I've been catchin up on your blog- I've been so busy I haven't checked in regularly. Sounds like everyone's good- you may as well get a tent and camp out with the color guard!

Fisher Family Fun said...

At this point I just might. I found a nice little spot out by the football stand. Perfect for a tent.