Why must my sister be so one side or the other? There is no middle ground with her. She either talks enough for 100 people or she puts her head down and plays shy. It drives me crazy!!
The other night we had friends over and she talked their ears off! I sware I think I saw them fall off their heads!! Then last night, we have some other friends over and she won't look up from her plate and eats a teeny tiny amount of food. I guess trying to put off the illusion that she eats very little and her obesity is glandualar.
I have a work anniversary coming up and I do not want to take her with me. She is embarrassing. She talks too much about nonsense or acts like a rude person! Drives me crazy! What do you do with a person like that?!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment