Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Thursday, January 24, 2013

I totally forgot this

I forgot to post my New Years Resolutions the beginning of this month! My mind must have been consumed with the kids and their bad choices that week! Trust me there were ALOT!!

Rhonda's 2013 New Year's Resolutions
Not in order of importantce.

1. Re read the book of mormon
2. read D&C
3. Exercise on a regular basis
4. Lose weight, but set smaller goals each time! That way I have a smaller number to reach and then I start all over with the next amount of weight. My first goal is 20 pounds, when that is gone, I move on to the next one!
5. Be in a position to be able to buy a house, pretty much, straighten out our credit, make sure bills are paid on time, etc.
6. get out food storage organized
7. save money
8. go back to school and get a degree in business/hospitality management and financial and managerial accounting. Can you say "Expensive Books"?

What are yours?

No comments: