I recently bought Zumba for the Wii. Man it is not as easy as it looks! I did it last night. I did the 20 minute Beginner Class 1 and I used some muscles that I did not know still existed! Though I was pretty shocked I could do alot of the movements and it was a workout! Riley even played along in my arms for a few moves, but a twenty pound baby and Zumba do not mix!
So that is my NYR (new year's resolution), I am going to do Zumba for the Wii and walk daily and eat healthier. I want to lose 20 pounds by the end of February and then another 20 by the end of April, etc etc. My goal is 60 pounds gone by summer! Plus I am going to be more regular with my vitamins and drink more water and less soda. As a family we are reading The Book of Mormon again.
I want to be into a 12 by summer, so cross your fingers my will power wins over my sweet tooth!
No comments:
Post a Comment