This Saturday was pruning time at the church's vineyard. Richard, Rachel, Rebecca, ReAnna and Kaitlyn all went to help prune. Unfortunately there was not alot of people who volunteered to go out to prune. They left at 7:30 and did not get home until after one and there are still more rows to be pruned. They are probaby going out again this next Saturday.
Christopher, Amberlin and I slept until 8:30 and then got up and they ate a bowl of cereal. Then we proceeded to clean the entire kitchen, living room and dining room. The house looked GOOD!! We vacuumed, we dusted, we washed counters, floor, tables, etc. Things were thrown away that was garbage, things were put back where it belongs and things were organized. We washed the floor and the mop tore, but I managed to finish the floor, so now I will go get a new mop sponge. We did laundry and the kids seperated it all and put it in people's beds.
We headed out to go pick up a trig book for Rachel from a friend and then headed to Winco to get all my WIC vouchers. We got home about 5 minutes after Richard dropped everyone off and headed to take the missionaries and Donna home.
It was so cold this weekend, made me wish it would just snow and get it over with! It would help me understand why it is so dang cold! Sunday morning Richard turned on the hose to get the ice of the windshield and ice came out first. My car was frozen!! It looked like someone painted my windows white!!
Rebecca and Amberlin sang in Sacrament and got alot of compliments about it! My friend even had to walk out because it made her cry. Rebecca was singled out by the Bishop saying she was visiting us from Heritage Ward.
We had Shawna and Jayce over for dinner again. WE had stuffed pork chops, creamed spinach, sausage stuffing, stuffed mushrooms and clam chowder. MMmmmmm!! They are hopefully coming over tonight for family home evening!
I want to get back to exercising! I threw my back out because with Riley being sick and wanting to snuggle, I had to sleep in ackward positions. Hopefully this week, we can get back to our nightly Zumba and Yoga! I lost three pounds and that is it! SO I am cutting down on Carbs and Calories this week. Drinking more water, eating more fruits and veggies, less potatoes, rices, bread, pasta, etc. Going to do 20 minutes of Zumba and 15 minutes of Yoga every night, plus hopefully get back on the trampoline and do some weights! I need to lose 17 pounds before the end of February to reach my first goal!! I may need to go in and get my lapband tightened, but I will think on that more next month!
Hard to believe Riley will be 1 in just a little over 3 monthes! WHERE DID THE TIME GO!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment