Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Friday, January 18, 2013

Richard and my first trip to Pismo

Richard, Rebecca, ReAnna and I took a trip to Pismo for the very first time. We went to Splash Cafe, the Pier, Oceano Beach. It was great! Then we wandered over toward San Luis Obispo and drove through the college. That was very interesting!
Morro Bay was our next stop. We walked around and checked out the shell stores. We ended up in this store that had shirts that said "I live in Fresno" with a picture of a little tiny trailer with a clothesline and an old fashioned antenna. People were laughing at the shirt because I guess they saw people from Fresno as idiots and backwoods idiots! 
Well the joke was on them because I paid for something in cash and they gave me a 50 cent piece as a quarter. And we are idiots! Looks like they were hiring people that did not know their coins. I of course kept it as a first date memento.
A few Christmases ago Richard gave me a little Micasa ring holder for my wedding ring. Ever since I got that, I have kept my wedding ring and that 50 cent piece in it. Sometime on Wednesday, Amberlin went into my room and took it. She went to school and put it into the water machine to try and get a water. She did not get the water or the coin back.
That night after she had stolen the fifty cent piece, she tattle on Christopher, while he was at Merit Badge Clinic about taking quarters from peoples rooms and dressers. So when I asked him about it last night he spilled about the 50 cent piece. Which he knew about it the day before!! So he got into trouble almost as much as she did, because he knew and did not tell. 
I just don't know when I will be ready to forgive her or even look at her or him. I just want to cry. Why do my kids have to be thieves? Do they have no integrity or honor!?!? We try so hard to teach them that, but they go to school, get around their friends and it goes right out the window.
So now when I tell Riley about the trip, I will not be able to show her the coin. I am just so upset.

No comments: