Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Yoga

I am really liking this Yoga twice a week and Zumba three times a week. Next month we are doing Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred!  I can not wait!  I hear she really kicks your butt! I just can not wait!  I have looked up some before and after shots of people who have tried her DVD for 30 days and the results are VERY noticeable!! Once I finish with that, then we are doing 6 week abs by her again. Awesome! 

I bought a new dress for church and I can not wait to be able to wear it! YEAH!! I am actually looking forward to working out every night! Rebecca seems to be less then enthusiastic about every night. She keeps trying to get out of it. Then she barely even does the steps, she plays more then anything else.  I wish she would get serious about it.

I am doing great on my diet too. I try to eat three meals a day, making breakfast and dinner the most important and lunch is more of a snack type lunch. I each at least two greek yogurts every day, a piece of fruit, water and milk at work, then try to have a very balanced dinner every night.  We are eating less starches, pastas, etc. More veggies and lean protien! The kids do not seem very happy with that, but I can barely finish my dinner every night. We are not buying soda too much. We will be drinking more milk and water at dinner from now on.  Plus more fish and we are including even some vegetarian meals during the week.  Christopher and Ambelin won't be too happy about that. They hate fish and some vegetables we have to fight them to eat.

We are planning our meals out for the entire week and every day Richard helps prep stuff for dinner before he heads to school.  Tonight is Salad and Soup night!  I am making my baked potato soup, mmmmm!  Friday we are going out to dinner and then to a gardening fireside at church then on to ice cream!  Then Saturday I get to make chinese food, of course vegetarian with lots of veggies in it!  Now to plan next weeks meals! Any suggestions on healthy meals?

Next week I am starting a Weight Loss Challenge with a bunch of my friends! It is going to be awesome! I will post a before picture on here at the start of the challenga and then at the end and keep you guys updated on my prgress.  If anyone wants to join the challenge, let me know! When I start the 30 day shredd Iwill post a before and after photo also! I can't wait! I have actually never said that before with any type of exercise. Am I losing my mind or becoming more fitness conscious? You decide!!

No comments: