Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The Hobbit

The Hobbit was great!! I really liked it! It has the total feel of The Lord of The Rings.  Then end felt like a whole new beginning!  It was slow in the beginning, just like the book, but it got better. I loved the special effects with the Goblins and Orks. The dragon eye was awesome!!



Some of the dwarves really looked fake but a few were awesome!  Especially Kili, he was CUTE!!!  The Goblin King was nasty looking!



That was our 3rd Date Night! I am so excited that Richard is making date night a priority this year! Makes me very happy and feel special.

No comments: