Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Thursday, January 3, 2013

First Date Night of 2013

I got a big surprise last night. Rachel had signed up to feed the missionaries, so she was making dinner. The table was set for 8 people and I thought the kids had set the table wrong until Richard told me we were going on a date! We went to Red Lobster and had the 4 course dinner!
  It was wonderful! 
I had the Potato Bacon soup, yummy, the garden salad with Ranch, the Shrimp and Scallop fettucini alfredo
 and then we ended with


 the brownie a la mode! It was wonderful, but I was so full after the soup, salad and the cheddar bay biscuits. Mmmm!

Richard said we will go to Chili's for our next date night! YEAH!! We are finally going to do date night on a regular basis!  Sometimes dinner, sometimes the three dollar flicks, sometime the temple! I can not wait!!
We are going to Red Lobster in two weeks for my 20 year anniversary dinner for my company! Yes, I have twenty years with AT&T. Only ten more to go and I can retire with 30 years and I will only be 49.  I plan on going to school next year to get a degree in Business Management, so I can run Richard's bakery.




No comments: