Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Monday, January 21, 2013

Weekend Chores

The garage is CLEAN!! YEAH!! THe 49ers are going to the SUPERBOWL!! YEAH TEAM!! Man do I feel like a cheerleader!
Well we emptied out our cluttered garage and put things away, threw garbage away (there was alot), put the Christmas decorations back into the crawl space above the garage, put the baby items Riley won't use anymore up there also, wrapped up of course. Reorganized everything, put things back in their places on the shelves, camper stuff went back into the camper. Pretty much it was a long job but we got it done!  We put the tarps up in the back yard so our patio cover is done! YEAH! 
We moved Riley into her big girl carseats. She is getting too heavy for the one you carry around. I got myself a twenty pound baby now! She army crawl everywhere and regular crawls places more now. Plus she is pulling herself up onto stuff and cruising around holding on!! It looks like it is almost time to be done nursing. :( Sad about that! She bit me three times the other day and it HURT!! So when she gets her top teeth, I am done. We are transitioning her to drinking breast milk out of her straw cup. Not sure how bed time is going to work. May have to give her something to drink and then let her cry it out. That is really going to hurt my heart! I hate to hear her cry!! She gets these HUGE crocodile tears and they pour down her face!
Riley played outside in her bouncer. If you say Boingy Boingy, she will jump up and down in it! It is so cute! I just can not love her enough!
Next Saturday is preparing the garden for when we can plant on February 15th!!  We are so doing potatoes again! I can not wait! We have to get rid of all the weeds, fix the fence, mix in new dirt and manure. Plant our little seedlings in their little greenhouse. It is going to be an all day job! I can't wait for all the vegetables we will be growing! Zucchini, tomatoes, bell peppers, jalapenos, corn, Watermelons, potatoes, beans, eggplants, cucumbers, etc! Yummy!! This year we will be more dilligent with the weeds and the bugs. I love to can stuff, so I plan on doing alot of that also. Just need to get a pressure canner. One of my planned purchases for our tax refund!! Yeah team Rhonda.
I am working on getting my Frogwood Designs Blog and Facebook page done. I really need to work on that!
Rebecca and I did Biggest Losers Yoga last night! OWIE!! Man do you use muscles and strength for that. I was sweating and shaking! Man do I feel it this morning too! We do Zumba, Yoga, walking and soon Jillian Michaels 30 Day Burn!  I plan on reaching my first goal by the end of February!! I have a new church dress for when I reach my April goal!! I can not wait!  I am pretty impressed that I am doing the moves and not faking it!  I have not lost anymore weight, but I have lost inches! Whoohoo!!

No comments: