
It was great! I loved it! We had the 2 for $20 deal and it was pretty darn good. My entre was the 6 oz steak with Queso-Pepper on top! It was fabulous, but unfortunately, they overcooked my steak, so our server, Matt, had them refire it for me. He even offered me a free salad or soup while I waited. I declined because that would have been too much food. He brought me back all my sides though, so I could eat something while I waited. He was VERY good at his job.

Our appetizer was the Texas loaded Fries. Yummy, but the Jalapenos were HOT HOT HOT!! I loved the cheese and bacon on them though. Mmmm!!

We ended our date by heading to Rite Aid for ice cream! Rocky Road, mmmmm!! Plus we found some very cute frogs with signs for $5.00 each! One said free kisses, then Warning Attack Toad and Shh sleeping weeds! So cute!!
Next week we are going to the movies on Tuesday. Possibly to see The Hobbit! I love Date Night, it makes me feel important that Richard makes an effort to make sure we go on a date every week!
No comments:
Post a Comment