Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Monday, January 28, 2013

4th Date night!

We started out at Bobby Salazar's on Peach and Shaw eating nachos. I was far from impressed. Not enough cheese for my liking and their ground beef was a little sweet tasting!  The mild salsa wat spicy!  We ate it but did not like it.
Then we went to the Gardening Fireside at the church and listen to Brother Duran tell us everything he knows about gardening. We learned alot. We are planning our garden and we are definitely getting chickens! I can not wait for the fresh veggies and the fresh eggs!  Mmmm!!
We have had chickens before and fresh eggs are delicous! I loved making scarmbled eggs and omelettes out of them! They tasted different. Can't really explain it, but there was a distinct different taste.
Then we headed over to Casa Corona for a get together of former AT&T DA operators. It was great. We got another nachos and these were AWESOME!!  Melted cheese was perfect, shredded beef, tasty and the beans were perfect! I so would order those again there!  We laughed and joked until ten! It was great!
Maybe this week we will go to another $5 movie! Then maybe freeze our insides with Cold Stone Creamery!! We need to double date with someone one of these times! It should be fun!

No comments: